My name is Siobhán (pronounced Shivaun) Dee.
I am Irish and live in Dublin, with my family.
For decades, diabetes has featured in both my family and professional life. I am passionately and wholeheartedly committed to making the lives of those with diabetes a healthier and happier one. I want to show you the true meaning of a healthy lifestyle that’s easy to stick to so that type 2 diabetes does not have to be a progressive and lifelong disease.
I am a qualified nurse and have worked in many countries – I have been a senior manager in the pharmaceutical industry and I am a qualified life and lifestyle coach. These experiences have given me great insight into the attitudes and management of diabetes within the health system but also importantly I can coach and help you to understand and decide what health and lifestyle changes will work best for you.
My clients are optimistic about the future and I would love to help you.
- You may have been told you have type 2 diabetes or are at risk of a diagnosis.
- Or you may be concerned that you are one of the 50% of people that have diabetes and do not know it.
- You may have been told that Type 2 is a lifelong progressive disease and you will need more medication and treatments as you get older.
- You may have been told to lose some weight and do some exercise. And hope for the best. (not particularly good advice).
- You may have already normalised your blood sugar and would like to further improve your health.
- The bottom line is that you need support and accountability; someone in your corner so to speak.
- You need up to date information and science that’s made easy to understand.
- You need to cut through the myths and misinformation and be clear about what works for you.
- You need to be part of a community of likeminded people who want to achieve their best possible health.
- You want to be excited about the future and make plans for a long and healthy life.
- You are in the right place.